Functions contributed by Bart Schaefer
- How to get your job stuck automatically in the background when
you press ^Z.
- A neat way of turning `export' (or some other command) into
a multi-line command in which you can put comments.
- How to get shell history to work separately in each directory.
- A way of re-using globbed files in later commands without re-doing
- A way of testing whether a file is really text.
- How to split your prompt into two lines. Note that 3.1.6
as a %(l...) prompt escape which may be easier than this.
Last modified: Sun Jul 18 17:23:05 DFT 1999